Friday, December 17, 2010

Gratitude Journal.

I'm keeping a Gratitude Journal. Learn more here. What I am grateful for today:

  • Looking around the house and saying to myself, "Wow, there's some cleaning to do," but deciding that spending time with family is more important. And cleaning a little, anyways.
  • Forgiveness.
  • Recognizing strengths and weaknesses in myself.
  • Ice scrapers.
  • The person who shoveled our sidewalk.
  • Coffee and donuts.
  • Streaming video.
  • Goodnight Moon
  • Vince Guaraldi's "Christmas Time Is Here" from A Charlie Brown Christmas. 
  • My parents' 40th anniversary, coming soon.
These posts are also appearing as notes in Facebook and friends are commenting. Thanks for the comments! Please continue to comment and use the posts to share what you are grateful for. (Yes, I know that sentence ends with a preposition, but I'll leave it like it is.)

No comments: